Commissions are currently closed.
I have been tagged! D: Oh, woe is me! I love participating in tags but not necessarily tagging others so I'm probably going to violate some cardinal rules here, particularly since I've been inactive for so very long. But, here we go anyway:
Here are the rules!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
Now, my questions!
1. If you had to pick three words to sum up your day (which you do) what would they be? lazy, drawing, cold
2. What's your favourite album? That is a tough one. Probably Interpol: Antics. I don't often buy albums so it's really hard to say. That's the one that popped into my head, though.
3. Frantobelgrot isn't a real word, but if it was what would it mean? A Frantobelgrot is actually a word. It is the mechanism that within your car that produces the honking. It's commonly known as a "horn" but frantobelgrot is its original root.
4. What time is it and how long have you been awake? It is 2:36 a.m. Central standard time. I've been awake since... uh... noon... ish... So... like... 14.5 hours?
5. Other than my comic what should I draw next? The Avengers!
NEVERMIND. Draw question 6.
6. Who'd win in a fight, steam-punk robot ferret or nine foot radioactive penguin? Well, a penguin doesn't have a large range of motion but he is radioactive. I think the ferret would give him a run for his money... I imagine it would have to be lithe, being a ferret and all. Penguin would probably have to prevail, though, just on technological standing.
7. What was the last film you saw at a cinema? Warm Bodies.
8. Elephant, zebra or Ostrich? Elephant. D'doi!
9. What's the best film in the world beginning with the letter T? Assuming that "the" is excluded (as it should be), when I was younger my immediate answer would have been "Terminator 2: Judgement Day." I'm including that for posterity's sake but I watched it somewhat recently and it is no longer good.
Now I think I have to say so I suppose it could be Toy Story 2.
10. What's a good name for a frog? Kero kero kero Iza susume chikyuu shinryaku seyo
er.... I mean Keroki or chan or something.
FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT!!! Previously answered questions which I am not required to answer!!!
1. Favorite Character, tv, movie, otherwise? I would normally say Dilandau Albatou but I don't know anymore. Maybe Castiel from Supernatural.
2. Proudest moment? Finishing up that Stitch and Toothless pic, maybe? It did a bastard of a job on it.
3. What's something or someone that has recently changed your life or changed how you thought about life? Some stupid bitch that cut me off driving on 7th street. Someone turned left in front of me and then someone across the street did the same thing even though I had the right of way! I was so mad that I was yelling and when the second woman did it, I felt my eyes get cold and my face just get ridiculously hot and I could literally feel my blood pressure going up and thought, "Wow... I'm going to give myself an aneurism. I need to calm the fuck down." It made me realize that I had a bit of an anger problem and that it wasn't worth getting mad over.
4. What inspired you to pick up the Brush/mouse/pencil etc. in the name of art? I don't even know. There was this illustration in the Velveteen Rabbit that made me want to be an artist but I think it was also my mom's best friend Randy.
5. What's your biggest encouragement to continue your art? Positive feedback.
6. Blue or Purple? Blue
7. Where would you take me on a date? Probably the movies.
8. Winter or summer? Summer.
9. Do you want Chicken? Always.
10. Fave pony?!?! Before, I would have said Rainbow Dash. During season 2, they made Rarity a little more two dimensional so last season I would have said her. Season 3, they are back to ignoring her character and focusing on the others. I am so easily manipulated by the story... Anyway, back to Rainbow Dash at the moment though the Cutey Mark Crusaders and Big Mac are just some of the most adorable critters out there.
MY QUESTIONS FOR EVERYONE ELSE!!!
1. If you could only speak using quotes from a tv show for the rest of your life, what tv show would you quote?
2. Milk, white, or dark chocolate?
3. What is your favorite holiday?
4. When you play RPGs (tabletop or video game), what is your favored character type? (wizard, archer, fighter, etc)
5. If you could dictate what the next LEGO theme set would be, what would you make it?
6. What artist influenced you the most?
7. If you had the choice of getting ONE wild animal as a pet (and it would magically not eat your face off) which one of the following would it be? fox, raven, cougar, wolf, dolphin, velociraptor
8. Okay. How about ANY wild animal and it would not bite your face off?
9. If you could be a supernatural creature, which one would you be and why?
10. How many squares of toilet paper do you use when doing a 1? 2?
I'll tag people when I remember. It's now 3:15 and I need to sleep a bit.
Dictionary of Amberisms
Conventions schedule: St.Louis- September
manekochan is married to Dilandau